Using Photoshop

Since we first started using Photoshop a couple of weeks ago, I have learned a little bit about myself and the way that my creative mind thinks. I have also started to see  kind of what my "touch" is, in the design process. I like Photoshop because you can use it for so many different things, from picture editing, to graphic design etc. It's also fun to be able to just create pretty much whatever your heart desires. The biggest thing i struggle with when using Photoshop is probably trying to figure out the best way to use certain tools and to do certain things a certain way, since there are actually so many different ways to do one specific thing on it. It is a bit tricky trying to remember how to use the settings and tools as well. I am definitely a beginner and nothing close to an expert, but are some of my designs i have been able to complete in these past two weeks of class.