Being Creative

I like to think of myself as a creative person, or at least that i have the potential to be one. I have always been surrounded by creativity throughout my life. I was born into a talented family full of entrepreneurs, writers, artists, musicians, and cooks. I feel i am most creative when i am surrounded by things i find inspiring in life. My favorites are when i get to be surrounded in a beautiful green landscape with hidden lakes, streams, and rivers, or when i get to walk down a beautiful downtown street full of hidden gems, with unique buildings and people, or when i hear a piece of music that i like. I feel the most creative and inspired when the things i see or hear spark joy or some kind of strong positive feeling in me. I am most passionate about the arts, all different kinds of art, music, painting, drawing, sculpting, designing anything from buildings to websites, dancing, theater, colors and nature etc. Seeing other people create really helps me to get in a creative mode as well. I love the feeling of being creative, and it is something that i would like to spend more time on.